Graduate Software Engineer
About the Role
As a Software Engineer at AlphaSights, you will work within a product team and learn to program across the entire stack. Specifically, you will:
- Build new applications or scale existing ones to meet the needs of the business.
- Work in a project team with two week iterations and be part of iteration planning and retros.
- Collaborate with and understand all other functions of AlphaSights to make thoughtful and creative software decisions.
- Pair with teammates, review PRs, help others with technical questions & share your own learnings, and be a part of growing the team.
- Learn to master a specific part of the stack over time, e.g., UI/UX, microservices, DevOps, etc.
What We're Looking For
At AlphaSights, we value diversity and individuality. Drawing on a range of experiences and perspectives better equips us to solve challenging problems. We believe you’ll be successful in this role if you:
- Are pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Have internship experience as a software engineer.
- Are able to understand difficult problems and develop end to end solutions.
- Enjoy collaborating in project teams.
- Have excellent communications skills and are fluent in English.
- Take responsibility for leaving things in better shape than you found them.
- Are always positive and a little quirky.
If you don’t meet these exact requirements, but feel like you have qualities and experiences commensurate with the above, feel free to apply below.
Software Engineering at AlphaSights