Billing & Payments (London)
About the Role
You’ll join our Billing and & Payments team which creates our financial infrastructure, aggregates data across all aspects of our business, and allows us to operate. You’ll build tools to issue invoices, execute payments to people in over 100 countries, and record every cent as it moves through our company.
As a Software Engineer at AlphaSights you will:
- Build software to meet the needs of our growing business.
- Work in a project team with two week iterations and be part of iteration planning and retros.
- Collaborate with and understand all other functions of AlphaSights to make thoughtful and creative software decisions.
- Influence processes/workflows, product direction, and technology decisions.
- Pair with teammates, review PRs, help others with technical questions & share your own learnings, and be a part of growing the team.
- Learn to master a specific part of the stack, e.g., UI/UX, microservices, DevOps, etc. with the opportunity to take on product and/or technical leadership over time.
What We're Looking For
At AlphaSights, we value diversity and individuality. Drawing on a range of experiences and perspectives better equips us to solve challenging problems. We believe you’ll be successful in this role if you:
- Are able to understand difficult technical problems and develop end to end solutions.
- Are interested in solving real world business problems.
- Enjoy collaborating in project teams and making teammates better by teaching and mentoring.
- Have excellent communications skills and are fluent in English.
- Take responsibility for leaving things in better shape than you found them.
- Are always positive and a little quirky.
If you don’t meet these exact requirements, but feel like you have qualities and experiences commensurate with the above, feel free to apply below.
Software Engineering at AlphaSights